Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Updated Apostles chart

For those of you who have been looking for an updated Apostles chart from me, I have it for you here.

I am currently having problems getting into my buchananspot server, so I decided to at least post the updated PDF document here (I hope it works).

We had a wonderful conference. I am excited to see the work of ministering ramp up. As I told a few people, it seems that all members are going to be like us as MLS missionaries. Instead of Member-Leader Support, I thought of a new application of the initials: Ministering, Loving Service.

The Lord is wonderful! He is hastening this great work!


I did try them as a PDF, but the blogger server would not accept it, so these are jpeg documents. If you would like the PDF, please let me know (with email).

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment