Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New Challenges

I expect that there are tests on my resolve intensifying at this time. My health has been very good up until these past few months and now concerns are arising. It may be that there are still issues to be resolved and the Lord is bringing them up now instead of while we are on our mission.

Friday morning, very early, I was hit with kidney stone pain in the right side. It went away after 2 hours so I dismissed it as something quickly passed. Then, on Sunday morning at the same time as before, I was hit again and this time it did not stop. After a visit at Jordan Valley hospital and some tests, it appears that I am over it finally, but the tests revealed a possible other problem - a celiac artery aneurysm. The doctor is having me get another CT scan to be sure, but my doctor son thinks it will probably not require any special concern. I guess we just need to be sure before our mission.

Overall, I believe that the Lord is helping me strengthen my resolve to go forth and serve regardless of adversity. I still believe that my health is good and will not be a hinderance to my service. I know that once I am set apart, the Lord will carry me through any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment