Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pictures, etc.


Here are a few pictures of our area. The first one shows our car (Sister B is in it) as we stopped a bit on our way to Ravensburg. The second one is the view out our back window. We have a lot of windows and are on the top (3rd) floor. It is quite nice. The last one is a picture of Sister B standing in one of the small alleyways. They built their buildings quite close together and not in straight lines. The cobblestones are the standard pavement within the inner city.

We tried to set up our Internet to the apartment yesterday, but they require a local bank account, so we hope to get that set up today. They say that it will take between 2-3 weeks to be installed, so we are still going to have limited access for quite a while yet.

I am going to give our cell phone number to one of our sons in case of emergency.

We found that the best equivalent to Walmart here is a store called Real. We were able to get stocked up yesterday.

It is a bit cold here , but I know that it is a lot colder there in Utah. We feel for you!




2 comments:

  1. Cool pics! Three weeks?! I decided to rent my house on Wednesday and they had my internet set up on Friday before I even move in on Saturay. Maybe you should give my provider a call- Biatorbágy Internet. However, they may charge a travel fee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you brought more than one pair of good walking shoes! I would think cobblestones would be hard on them.

    Love the pictures. Houses have more yards than shops do, right? Or maybe these are apartment buildings Shauna is standing by.

    ReplyDelete